CompactPCI is a computer bus interconnect for industrial computers, combining a Eurocard-type connector and PCI signaling and protocols. Boards are standardized to 3U or 6U sizes, and are typically interconnected via a passive backplane. The connector pin assignments are standardized by the PICMG US and PICMG Europe organizations. The connectors and the electrical rules allow for eight boards in a PCI segment. Multiple bus segments are allowed with bridges.
- 6U CompactPCI motherboard
- CPC-4SATA 6U CompactPCI® Blade with LSISAS3008
- CPC-1819 6U CompactPCI® Blade with Intel® CM236
- CPC-1818 6U CompactPCI® Blade with Intel® CM236
- CPC-3815B 3U Compact PCI board Intel Atom
- CPC-3816B 3U Compact PCI board Intel i7/i3
- CPC-1817B 6U Compact PCI board Intel Haswell i7/i5/i...