Class I: Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) products, or Defective-On-Arrival products: Products found to be faulty upon arrival or as soon as they are put into use within the first 30 days (45 days for distributors) from the date of dispatch, either due to damage in transit or defects in the products.
Class II: Warranted defective products: Products whose defects are found and reported within the warranty period and are covered by the warranty.
Class III: Defective products not protected by warranty: Products outside the warranty period, or products not covered by the warranty for other reasons.
1. The DOA products must be reported to and confirmed with EVOC within 30 days (45 days for distributors) after the date of dispatch. EVOC will accept the returned product or give a new replacement to the customer free of charge. If the customer fails to report the DOA case or defects to EVOC within the time frame specified above, the product will not be treated as a DOA product.
The customer can choose from the following services:
A. Servicing at the nearest local Service Center of EVOC;
B. Replacement with a product of same specifications or same price;
C. Return service (The product to be returned shall be retuned in its intact package without unauthorized alteration. EVOC will bear the round-trip shipping cost for DOA product replacement. If the returned product meets the requirement but its failure or defect occurs and is reported 30-60 days after the date of dispatch, EVOC will deduct a demurrage fee equal to 20% of the product value. If the failure or defect occurs and is reported 61-90 days after the date of dispatch, the demurrage fee climbs to 30%. If the failure or defect occurs and is reported 90 days or more after the date of dispatch, product return is not allowed.)
2. For Class II products, in case of failure due to defective quality, EVOC will provide free repair or replacement. The shipping cost for returning the defective product to EVOC shall be borne by the customer, and the shipping cost for sending repaired product or new product to the customer shall be borne by EVOC, i.e., the shipping cost shall be borne by the shipper, and any expenses other than shipping cost shall be borne by the consignee. In case of failure not caused by quality defects, EVOC will charge a reasonable maintenance fee and provide a failure analysis report, and the round-trip shipping cost shall be borne by the customer.
3. For Class III products, EVOC can provide paid maintenance services for products out of warranty period. Such products are subject to the confirmation by the Maintenance Department of EVOC that the provision of such maintenance is economically reasonable, and such products shall not be so damaged that they cannot meet minimum quality criteria after the maintenance. EVOC shall charge the customer reasonable labor cost, material cost and round-trip shipping cost for replacing materials and parts.
***Supplementary notes on the warranty service for Class I and Class II products:
1. DOA products must be returned intact with all original packaging and accessories and without any damage.
2. EVOC bears the shipping cost for forwarding and returning, and any expenses other than shipping cost shall be borne by the consignee.
3. The customer shall provide the product serial number, or transaction vouchers such as commercial invoice, contract and packing list, etc.
4. If upon arrival, the product or its package is found damaged in transit, the customer shall give immediate notice to EVOC and provide effective proof, such as a picture of damaged product, to facilitate processing the claim with the insurance company.
5. Products that become non-repairable due to natural disasters such as fire, flood, lightning, earthquake and pollution, or damaged due to unauthorized upgrading or testing by the customer, are not covered by the warranty.
6. Products with their warranty labels and barcodes removed or altered are not covered by the warranty.
7. EVOC is not liable for damages to products or accessories due to failure to follow the operating instructions in the user's manual, and EVOC has the exclusive right of discretion. If the customer requests services, EVOC will charge proper maintenance fee.
8. Unidentified damages to products due to the customer’s failure to re-pack the returned product as it was originally packed or properly provide protective packing are not covered by the warranty. If the customer requests servicing, EVOC will charge a proper maintenance fee.
9. During the warranty period, EVOC will repair and replace all defective products returned to EVOC. EVOC has the exclusive right of discretion