Industrial automation is a set of technologies that uses control systems and devices, such as computer software and robotics, to enable automatic operation of industrial processes and machinery without the need for human operators. Industrial automation eliminates the possibility of human error, reduces costs, saves time, and achieves higher performance.
Fanless box PC
Fanless embedded PCs are used for the performance of a variety of industrial applications that require reliable computing power in harsh environments to perform complex workloads. Fanless embedded PCs can survive in harsh environments that experience extreme heat, extreme cold, shock, vibration, wide voltages, dust, and debris.
EVOC M series fanless box PC enable fast project deployment with modular design. High performance and low-power consumption meet different application requirement. Rich I/O and expansion realize one-stop-buy. Wide temperature operation and wide voltage input promise application field flexibility.
- M90 AI Edge Computing Unit
- M60-H Refresh Rich I/O PCI/PCIE Intel Coffee Lake i3...
- M50-E Compact Intel BayTrail J1900
- M60-E Rich I/O Intel BayTrial J1900
- M60-E-2P Rich I/O PCI/PCIE Intel J1900
- M50-H Compact Intel Skylake-U i3/i5/i7 CPU
- M60-H Rich I/O Intel Skylake i3/i5/i7
- M60-H-2P Rich I/O PCI/PCIE Intel Skylake i3/i5/i7